...the easiest way to add "buy the book" links...
There are two basic BuyTheBookLinks links: Buy.cgi and BuyTheBook.cgi.
Buy.cgi does all the work for you. You just link to http://www.BuyTheBookLinks.com/Buy.cgi?ISBN and you get the page you want.
The full syntax of both links is as follows:
Supported options for Buy.cgi are:
For example, if yoursite.com has two files on it, book.jpg and
book.html, you might use the following link:
- location of grpahics file to be desplayed, usually the cover.
- location of HTML file with description of book.
Supported options for BuyTheBook.cgi are:
- The default option for buying the book. Default: alphabetical order. (Options include "amazon," "bn," "bamm," and "powels.")
- The face to use for displayed text. Default: Verdana
- The color of the displayed text. Default: 2
- The color of the displayed text. Default: #FFFFFF
- Whether to use a full table (table=yes) or just the drop-down menu (table=no). Default: yes
- The text to display before the drop-down menu. Default: Buy From
- The text inside the drop-down menu button. Default: Go!